Skip to main content

Too late to be true

Summer is coming to end soon.. I know right. . I have not updated my blog in along time . The post this time is called Too late to be true.
As many of you may know I worked this past summer at Camp Royall as an Assistant Counselor & Assistant Activity Director.  I am currently working at O2 fitness Falconbridge doing maintenance work, which I really enjoy doing !
Now i am working on blog and again and hope to continue to work on it more frequently this fall.
I have been doing lots of different variety of shots and night exposures lately. 
I have seen so many different birds and including the cormorant and Blue Heron along with some pond sliders.  
I am gearing up for a wonderful vacation with my family at the outer banks where I am hoping to photograph different lighthouses, beaches, sunsets and even thunderstorms. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Color # 9

 Hey Hey its Monday color # 9 for the year on my blog. I hope you are enjoying this fall weather and enjoying my weekly theme on Mondays for color on my blog this year for the entire year.  The color of the day for todays color post is a mixed variety of leaf  colors for this Mondays color of my blog , that I also took at the Eno River on a photo outing with the impeccable Al D. 

Step into Nature # 10

 Welcome back to another post on my blog for this weeks Step into Nature. Let's see what adventures of the post we are going to do for this weeks Step into Nature. This a Tri- Colored Heron, Which I photographed at Pickney Wildlife Refuge while I was on vacation way back in Hilton Head. The Tri- Colored Herons a very cool waterfowl to photograph and they have different color variants compared to the Great Blue Herons found in Central North Carolina, where I live. If you have a chance to find TriColor Herons you should photograph them and they are just like the other waterfowl that can be found in central North Carolina . This is a Jellyfish, which I photographed at Myrtle Beach during sunset conditions. The photograph came out really cool. Jelly Fish are very interesting subjects to photograph at local beaches.  I decided to use the jelly fish as my subject for this photograph  during sunset conditions. This was also taken at Myrtle Beach when i was on vacation in 2019. T...

Step into Nature 8

 Welcome back to another adventure in this weeks Step Into Nature on my blog. Let's see what is going on for this post this week on Thursday.  This is a Red Headed Woodpecker, i also photographed at Jordan Lake with the master mind Al D while on a sunrise shot with him. I got several shots of both Female and Male Red Headed woodpeckers on this dead tree along side of the shore of Jordan Lake . We often don't see these  very often in central parts of North Carolina but at the Lakes of Central North Carolina, you can see them and photograph them as well. This is a Carolina Anole, I photographed at the Botanical Gardens with the marvelous walkabout trying to find lots of subjects to photograph there. We photographed many Carolina Anoles, hummingbirds and many other subjects at the Botanical Gardens. Carolina Anolies are very cool to photograph when you find them espicaily at Nc Botanical Gardens in Chapel Hill. This is a baby Cropes Grey Tree Frog which I also photographed a...